Blinc’s Kiss Me Mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water resistant “tubes” around your lashes.
Rather than just being painted on like conventional mascaras, these tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Kiss Me Mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
Kiss Me Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
How to use Kiss Me mascara
- Use Kiss Me mascara on clean, dry lashes.
- Within two minutes, apply one or more coats.
- Keep applying coats until the desired volume, length and separation is achieved.
- Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- Neither water alone or pressure alone will remove Kiss Me mascara.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (a shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes.
- Upon removal, you will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand!
- Blinc’s Lash Primer was developed to enhance and nourish your eyelashes.
Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body. Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing. Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look.
Blinc Lash Primer is enriched with Vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses. Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage. Blinc Lash Primer leaves no buildup, is dye-free and does not contain any fragrances that may irritate your eyes.
How to use Blinc Lash Primer
For treatment benefits:
- Apply one or two coats before going to bed or wearing mascara.
For eyelash enhancement:
- Apply one coat and let it set for 30 seconds.
- Keep applying coats until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved, always letting it set 30 seconds in between coats.
- You may then apply your mascara.
Blinc Lash Primer is automatically removed along with your mascara or on its own with lots of warm water.
We offer a complimentary consultation to address your individual needs and treatment options. Call Genesis Cosmetic Laser Center at (843) 669-2220 today and let us design a personalized program to fit your needs.